Ottawa’s Two-Day Fitness Festival
Activate Ottawa Health and Fitness Expo is an engaging two-day fitness festival that will leave you feeling inspired to live an active and healthy life! Get unparalleled access to top, local, international and celebrity fitness and nutrition experts, all under one roof! This fun-filled weekend will provide education, motivation and inspiration for fitness newbie’s, seasoned enthusiasts, fitness professionals, athletes and weekend warriors! This is your opportunity to take your fitness to the next level by engaging in master fitness classes, workshops and clinics or by simply immersing yourself in the high-energy atmosphere of the Fitness Expo.
Explore, shop and learn what the Nation’s Capital and the industry’s best have to offer. Get inspired to become and stay active!
ACTIVATE Fitness Day: Saturday, May 2, 2015
A Day of Fitness and Fun…
Created to inspire and celebrate all things fitness, this positive, uplifting experience and atmosphere will motivate you to achieve a healthier life. It is Ottawa’s biggest fitness party! You can expect to:
- Get Inspired to Get Lean with Activate’s keynote presentation and premium fitness classes
- Take part in the World Record Breaking Boot Camp led by Master Fitness Trainer and international fitness presenter, SGT Ken
- Dance your way to a better body with the Zumba® Fitness Kick-Off Party
- Learn upcoming fitness trends with Activate’s Athletic Fashion Show
- Get your kids inspired with a fitness class and fitness obstacles
- Assess your fitness with the Activate FitTEST!
- Find out how you might be sabotaging your health and learn ways to overcome stress in our wellness seminars
- Buy local at our expo which will feature the latest fitness fashion, Ottawa’s fitness leaders and wellness services as well as access to cutting-edge home fitness gear and equipment
ACTIVATE Performance Day: Sunday, May 3, 2015
A Day of Performance and Passion…
Designed for athletes, spectators and fitness professionals, the Activate Performance Day will engage in competitions, clinics and challenges. This will be a true day of will power and breaking barriers. Highlights include:
- CrossFit Competition
- Obstacle Course Challenge – SGT Ken’s Hyperwear Games
- See How You Rank Among the Pros with OSEG’s Kyle Thorne Performance Testing
- Motivational Keynote Presentation for Athletes
- Sports Performance Clinics
- The Chance for Professionals to Earn Continuing Education Credits all Weekend (CEC’s)
- Join 30 of your closest friends on the Heart and Stroke Big Bike and peddle for a cause!
We are proud to have teamed up with two wonderful foundations that so deeply encourage healthy, active living in order to avoid vascular disease – Alive to Strive and The Heart & Stroke Foundation. This is your chance to learn more about the importance of proper nutrition and exercise and it’s implication on your health, directly from physicians and health professionals. Listen to an educational lecture, assess your own health profile or join a team on the Heart & Stroke’s ‘Big Bike’ and show your support! Ride Big, Live Big!